I will NEVER be back to this place.(Don't waste your money)

-I recently made reservations at PROVESI restaurant in Morristown, NJ for dinner for a large party.

When we got there they decided to sit us near the corner of the restaurant by the bathroom, and we had no room to move. I can confirm that the wait staff at this place is rude, and you will NEVER get an apology from the owner. Just like past patrons of this place, if you complain about the service the owner will tell you to leave the place and never come back. It is AMAZING this place is still in business with the way they treat their customers.

I have been to some of the best restaurants in Manhattan, ( I live in Manhattan ) and to be treated with the disdain that I experienced at this so called "restaurant" is unbelievable. If you want to be treated like a second class citizen after paying good money... go ahead make reservations.

I am mad that people in the food service industry think it is okay to treat people badly, especially since I worked as a waiter when I was younger.

Had an Experience with Provesi restaurant in NJ?

Comments

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #44918

They have every right to kick you out.Next time wait a few years, till you grow up then go back.

Also you must be twelve years old with the way you were behaving and you said that you worked as a waiter when you were younger. Well I have news for you that is child labor. Even now at twelve you are too young to work.

Next time you and your schoolmates go out to a restaurant don't go without parents because you are too immature to behave yourselves.Just wait three or four years when you grow up and get older.

BEFORE MAKING ARRANGEMENTS, YOU SHOULD HAVE CHECKED OUT THE PLACE.RIGHT THEN YOU WOULD HAVE LEARNED THAT THERE ISNT MUCH ROOM AT ALL FOR ANY PARTY LARGER THAN 6.

AS FOR THE RESTAURANT IT SELF...

OBVIOUSLY THERE IS A BIG LOYAL CUSTOMER BASE THAT EATS THERE, THIS IS WHY THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS, AND THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM REFUSSING ANY CUSTOMER WHO GIVES THEM ANY ATTITUDE.THEY ARE THE SOUP NATZI OF MORRISTOWN AND I AM STILL EXCITED EVERY FRIDAY WHEN I GET TO EAT THERE.